11.17.2008

ouch! (a bad month for my left hand)

one of these days, i'm going to scientifically prove that babies suck brain cells out of their mothers when feeding.

case in point: recently, i steam-burned the back of my left hand, for no good reason except i wasn't paying attention. it hurt. and it peeled for two weeks. i was hoping this would be an isolated occurrence, but today i managed an iron burn on, yes, the same hand! just when i was finally healing up. you'd think i'd learn.

so, if you see me stumbling around, looking confused, or inventing new countries (this week's addition to the world: canadia. populated by the same people as norwegia), just remember that for every brain cell i lose, maddie's getting smarter (i hope!)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

At least you've got those ice packs. Hope they're helping!

Becky said...

Yes Norwegia! I'd love to vacation there some day! and now I get to add Canadia to my list...

Biotica said...

Oh man, that sounds extremely painful. How are you going to sew exquisite baby things with a hand out of order? :)