11.09.2008

2 truths and a lie - london edition!

so, mandy tagged me to do this... i'm not including the rules, because honestly, if you don't know how to play this game, then you need to go to a couple girly parties. generally i stink at this, but we'll see how it goes:

1. i was stalked on the tube (london subway) by some weirdo guy one night, and had to lose him like they do in the movies

2. i was made, ummm, let's say very indecent proposals twice in one night by complete strangers!

3. somehow, the only italian guy in london managed to find me and steal a kiss while i was waiting for a bus. i'd heard about this, which was why i avoided italy! he seemed nice at first, suddenly got a little too flirtatious, and took off before i could slap him.

tag you're it (and make it good!):
aubrey
chicka
mandy lee

emma

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... I don't know the rules...
Don't ostracize me please....

Aubrey

Rachelle Johnson said...

sorry... you have to guess the lie! 2 of those are true, one is not.

and you have to post 2 truths and a lie on your blog, and tag 4 people to do the same.

Nancy said...

I'm going to say #1 is the lie... for some reason the other 2 seem totally reasonable for you and your luck. Not that #1 isn't, but I can see you telling the guy off, and then walking away, rather than running around to lose him.

The word verification is kinda funny: nullypho

I don't know why I find that funny, but it is to me.

Mandy said...

I would have to disagree with Nancy- you seem stealthy like that..... I would have to go with #3- he couldn't have been the ONLY Italian in London..... ;)