10.20.2008

coveting? okay, maybe a little...

so i've been shopping for a fabulous wool coat... the one i have is quite old, and let's just say it doesn't quite house the old girls the way it needs to anymore. ah, the sacrifices we make for motherhood - shopping! darn.



why is it that my favorite favorite coat happens to cost about 5 times what we can afford? but i have to keep a picture just so i can remember how cute it is! i think i'd give my left arm for it (not my right, of course, that arm is too useful).

there is a debate going about whether i could even pull this style off, to which i say duh, of course i could. i guess i'll have to "settle" for the uber-cute red twill coat from vicki's.

3 comments:

Dear Chicka said...

This coat is so cute...I may give both my arms for it :) Where perchance did you stumble upon it?

Rachelle Johnson said...

anthropologie (anthropologie.com) - love their stuff! some of it is a little out there, but i love it even more. saw their store in nyc, it's amazing.

Mandy said...

That totally screams "Rachelle!" yeah my sister is really in to antropologie. oh by the way- I tagged you in my latest post: http://gone-dancing.blogspot.com/2008/10/2-truths-and-lie.html
Can't wait yo read what you come up with!