8.19.2008

musical gems

i'm always so thrilled when i come across fantastic music like this - unexpected gems that just outshine all the junk on the radio and make me feel like there is hope left! just downloaded the entire album, and i haven't even heard it all but wow i love it.

a few other favorites that have blown me out of the water recently: melody gardot, tristan prettyman, frou frou, the new frontiers, and my recent go-to girl, natasha bedingfield (order the album N.B. from somewhere - she didn't release it in the u.s. but it is fantastic!)

1 comment:

Biotica said...

Hi!

Thanks for sending your blog link!! It seems like one of my best ways to keep up with what the whole fam is up to. (We have a really industrious lot don't we? :)

I love your burp cloths. They look like something off of Design Sponge. Wow.

We're flying out there on September 4th, so we may be just in time to meet Madeline. :)